Tuesday, 29 September 2009

Another day done.

Wow, so it's been quite a while since i last posted. I think i'll start being a bit more regular with my posts.

So, I'm at my best friend Hamish's right now. We just watched the new 1st episodes of Family Guy and the Simpsons. Not bad, pretty funny. Seth Rogan wrote the Simpsons episode, and it was good.

Had a rather busy day at work today. I'm being sent to China to cover the China-ASEAN expo. It's my first overseas assignment, so i'm a bit nervous.

I'm missing Siti. It's been quite a while since i last saw her on webcam. She's moved to Wales for her final year of uni, so it's a lot harder to talk to her. Her internet's still not sorted out, and it's just really hard to reach her while she's there. We text, but shes not really replying today. I'm doing all i can not to allow the distance or time difference become too much of a problem. Yes it's hard.

A lot has happened recently. Many of my best friends have left the country, which isn't fun. I miss them, but i know i'll see them all again. It's weird being the one who says goodbye so many times, but the one who never leaves. I look forward to the day when I get to leave.

I've had a major writer's block recently. I can't write music anymore. I just can't find inspiration to do so. I'll pick up the guitar, try to come up with something, but nothing comes out. I need to write a song. I have so much inside i'd like to release. haha oh well, when it comes it comes.

I've booked a Reiki session for October 11th. I've never done anything of the sort, so it will be an interesting experience. I gotta get me some healin' haha.

I don't know how i'm feeling right now. I'm feeling a lot of things. I'm hoping this Reiki session will help clear up a lot of what i'm feeling.

Hmm.. what next? To Siti, I love you, and I miss you. To my friends who are no longer in this country, i miss you all.

Bring on December.

No comments:

Post a Comment