Wednesday, 1 July 2009

Questions?

Wow. I've actually created a blog.. Now what exactly should i write? It's my first ever post, and I'm completely blank. Despite having so much on my mind, once again, just like each time I sit down and try to write a song nowadays, I AM BLANK.

I don't even know why i set this up. What are my reasons? Am i trying to make friends? Nah, that's not why i'm doing this. To make money perhaps, like those bloggers who end up with sponsors on their page? Or, maybe it's.. (i seriously am BLANK). I DON'T KNOW.

No one's probably even gonna read this, so why am i bothering? Do i even care if people read it. Questions. Questions. I'm always full of questions. Maybe that's it..? Hey, look at that, ANOTHER question.

I question everything. Even if I don't do so out aloud, i still question pretty much everything. One thing that's true is that I'm full of fear. I'm a very scared person. What am i scared of? Wow, my first post and it's already verging on depression.

Happy, happy.. something happy. I just got back from playing Call Of Duty 4 (COD4), and have a morning assignment to wake up for tomorrow. I should probably explain..

I am Danial (maybe this should've gone on top..?), Danial Norjidi is my Malay name, Danial King is my British name. I'm Eurasian, a reporter for the nation's biggest newspaper, and I'm 21 years old.

I am very passionate about music. I live it, I breathe it, oh and look at that, my girlfriend has just called me on Skype.

I am in a long distance relationship with a girl named Siti Nabilah. Ok, I'm sure anyone who actually does read this probably knows a Siti Nabilah, but this Siti is my Siti, the only one that really matters to me.

I am in love. Very much in love. There is no one else i love as much as i love her.

However, i am also feeling.. miserable. I feel that for a very long time now there's been this big black cloud hovering over me, a shadow, this big ball of negativity that just won't go away.

Now, i try to ignore it. Don't even talk about my problems, and if i do, i always tend to only dig into them briefly. Truth is, i can't put my finger on exactly what it is that's bugging me, pulling me down. I don't know. I feel like i'm in this pressure cooker that has been set to maximum.

"Are you planning on saying anything?"

That's a question i've just been asked. Do i know what the answer is? No. I don't know what to say. Here I am, able to type out a little bit of what is in my head, yet i don't know what to say.

Why did i start typing this? Why am i wondering why i'm typing this? DO i need to be? Am i not thinking hard enough for the answer? Am i asking too many questions?

Questions, questions, questions, questions. I am always full of questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment